Author Topic: Allotment action group  (Read 4708 times)

Vanessa

greeny

• View Profile
Re: Allotment action group
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 06:22 PM »
hi i no 46 on the waiting list for ashton moss , i dont think they will ever be ready,  i dont fancy squatting  :D

jan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 08:39 AM »
It took three years of campaigning to get the council to provide land for allotments here in Cambridgeshire.

andy51

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:42 PM »
Greeny
If you should see anyone on the list for an allotment on Ashton Moss. The action group would like to see them down at the allotments site tomorrow  Saturday at 10am, The ONE SHOW on the BBC will be on site filming to highlight there demand for the allotments.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125146417562968#

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 05:59 PM »
hi thanks for that andy 51, i have got a lot on tomorrow so i wish them that turn up the best of luck  :)

andy51

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 04:20 PM »
Ashton Moss allotment action group are on the ONE SHOW tonight at 7 o'clock.

RoyF

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 08:24 AM »
This has not gone away and the time and place is just the same Saturdays at 10am Rayner Lane.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 04:39 PM »
hi i know its over 4 years since the action for moss allotments started, are they any nearer to be given a site i was number 46 on the council waiting list , i was also twelve years younger without the aches and pains i have given up all hopes of having an allotments now , but i still think the council should do more to providing moss allotments , its a bit to late for me but there are many younger person would still love to have a go and to put the hard work into a plot they can be proud of     :)

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 12:57 PM »
hi had a poster through the door last week it was from tameside and it mentioned that tameside were going to create another 160 allotments , i wonder how many of them will be in ashton?? :)