Author Topic: Kidnap  (Read 2780 times)

Bill

• View Profile
Kidnap
« on: March 19, 2010, 02:53 PM »
Regarding the little lad kidnapped in Pakistan.  Does anyone else think that the media circus surrounding him is way over the top, considering he's only five years old and has been through a kidnap?  Do any of the clowns participating in it think what effect it's having on him?

Denise

• View Profile
Re: Kidnap
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 04:04 PM »
I do, Bill, they're despicable!! The little lad had just travelled from Pakistan and had to face all those flashing cameras outside his home. His parents, especially his Dad, have been entirely focussed on their son's safe release and haven't pandered to the media, whilst under so much pressure to do so, and amidst all the public speculation and negative comments. They're to be applauded. It was lovely to see him safely back in their arms again last night.    :)
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

pamela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:50 AM »
I,m so glad hes back safe and sound , I,ve been busy and didn,t see that he,d been released, I hope all children can sleep safe in their own beds tonight .
Politicians and nappies should be changed frequently...and for the same reason!!!

GayJ

• Dukky Duck
    • View Profile
    • Tameside Family History
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 02:50 PM »
I find it far more despicable that this little boy was kidnapped in the first place, and the pressure put on his father to raise the ransom money was totally obscene.

It is a pity though that news media can't just pool their information from one source without having to submit the family to more trauma.
Don't let the B***ds grind you down.

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 02:58 PM »
I find it far more despicable that this little boy was kidnapped in the first place, and the pressure put on his father to raise the ransom money was totally obscene. It is a pity though that news media can't just pool their information from one source without having to submit the family to more trauma.

That goes without saying, GayJ, absolutely heartless gang. Thank goodness they seem to be rounding them up quickly, with more charges to add to this wicked deed. It's such a shame Madeleine McCann's disappearance couldn't have had a similar happy outcome.
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!