Author Topic: Weather or not.  (Read 183542 times)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
Re: Weather or not.
« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2015, 01:36 PM »
we  are getting the sunshine and in the 20 Celsius range around Toronto. so hope you all keep well that's getting the bad weather..cheers kennetho

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 31, 2015, 02:57 PM »
hi i glad may is nearly over it been the worse may i can remember the weather as been rubbish , i know they say dont cast a clout till mays out , we have had the heating on most evenings this month and we have  had no settled weather so far apart from a few fine weeks in april , but hopefully june might be the start of summer , they have forecast a good weekend next week fingers crossed i might start to enjoy the garden again and be able to sit out for a few hours without freezing  8)  :)

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 01, 2015, 12:05 AM »
Hi
        Getting cold here Track pants and pullovers down to twenty today.     herby

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 01, 2015, 11:55 AM »
hi herby i would be happy if it was twenty degrees here, it would be classed as a warm summer for us here   :)

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 01, 2015, 02:15 PM »
Well, I'm looking out of my lounge window right now and it's cold, wet and windy - and that's just our dog! Managed to mow the front lawn before the rain came piddling down so Yah-Boo-Sucks to the weather. Being positive though, a hosepipe ban seems unlikely this year - unlike California.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 06, 2017, 08:42 PM »
Hi we have had our summer now two week in may .central heating back on and its only June great with more rain and wind to come another summer write off  ;D

LCGI

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 07, 2017, 03:38 PM »
Hi
        Getting cold here Track pants and pullovers down to twenty today.     herby

Yes, we call that Winter too - same here is Brisbane

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 30, 2017, 06:26 PM »
Hi everyone have you give up on summer yet ? Or has the heat wave yet to come the dark nights are slowly drawing in the next will be Christmas cards in shops l o l  :D :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2017, 02:32 AM »
Started off with a frosty minus 2 which blossomed into a mild 20 something, not bad for the middle of winter here in Godzone, been a damp cold winter so it's nice to see the sun for a change, six weeks since the solstice, things can only get better  ;)
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

LCGI

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 01, 2017, 03:05 PM »
Started off with a frosty minus 2 which blossomed into a mild 20 something, not bad for the middle of winter here in Godzone, been a damp cold winter so it's nice to see the sun for a change, six weeks since the solstice, things can only get better  ;)

Godzone ?   Pigs arse!

Everyone knows God is Australian - and thats why most of the Kiwis are here

AVAGOODWEEK.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #535 on: August 01, 2017, 08:48 PM »
There's nowt wrong with Australia, it's the bloody Australians I can't stand  ;)
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.