Author Topic: Market webcam back  (Read 351229 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Re: Market webcam back
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2012, 09:48 AM »
Just been checking weather on one of the web cams in scotland a cover of snow looking out here it is dull and miserable again Cornwall the sea looks rough Weymouth looks plesant Will soon be spring now yippy. Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2012, 03:50 PM »
Went to Ashton dull and cold,came home like a snowman all busses running of schedual and I just got on the 1st at came had to go all the way round but got home safe and sound. Fudge

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2012, 12:06 AM »
Did it actually snow in Ashton and how much, Fudge?   :o  You made a smart move getting on the first bus that came along and glad you got home safe and sound.  Joyce   :)

Ashtonian54

Market webcam no more but
« Reply #198 on: February 05, 2012, 01:06 AM »
Nearest Ashton Webcam now, is the Junction 23 webcam. Courtesy of the Highways Agency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/manchester/trafficcameras/

Saw the snow coming down during the football match at the Etihad Stadium Today.

chrisandangie

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2012, 01:28 AM »
A lot of the bus services went down tonight, mossley no go, hadfield, hatterlely ect
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

Martin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.ashton-under-lyne.com
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2012, 02:14 PM »
A lot of the bus services went down tonight, mossley no go, hadfield, hatterlely ect

First Bus appeared to be running normally in Mossley on the 350 and 343 last night, certainly until around 9 pm and possibly later. The bus routes were all passable although a few car drivers were making heavy weather of it.
Martin

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05 PM »
I was trying to get home yesterday at 3pm and waiting for a bus to oldham and three first buses passed me full of passengers but with private or not in service on them, eventually I got on a 180 and got off at the mecca and crossed over to get the 408. When it did come it was obviously not going to stop as it was in the outer lane so I walked into the middle of the road and was let on. The driver told me he was not supposed to be picking up so I was lucky he let me on but don't understand why they were doing this as was told the 409s hadnt been picking up either, suppose its health and safety !!!

Ashtonian54

« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2012, 01:33 AM »
The buses ran during the blitz, history recalls. 9cm of snow and Britain comes to a standstill.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2012, 09:09 PM »
Was laughing to myself while watching the news tonight it was talking about a water shortage London way and having a ban on using to much water. Can't believe that they aren't conserving more as we have enough rain. Fudge

Ashtonian54

« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2012, 09:25 PM »
Do you know the news here in LA is unwatchable in this information age. Local news is very parochial and CNN always breaks to commercials, I actually watch SKY News live before I go to work. I saw how all the rivers were really low.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2012, 01:07 PM »
Well Weymouth very busy today lots with no coats and lots on beach looks like some are paddling Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2012, 09:54 AM »
Looks like we have had rain in Weymouth and Scotland and of course we have had it here in Ashton. We get a couple of lovely sunnydays then we are hit with the rain again.  :( :( Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2012, 06:11 PM »
I see the Ashton web cam is back on. Fudge

Ashtonian54

« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2012, 12:53 AM »
How interesting, Where has it been?

Vanessa

• View Profile