Author Topic: 2012  (Read 3657 times)

Ashtonian54

Re: 2012
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 06:08 AM »
After checking archives It may have been Cavendish St roundabout or just before Chester square

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 10:42 AM »
There use to be a round about at Chester sq when they changed the traffic to one way it all altered And the underpass covered in I believe part of it is still there nr to the conservative club. They changed the traffic in the late 1980 as I use to get of the bus at St Peters and walk across rd to the Police Station and it was still like that when Sarah Fergison had been to open something at the Hospital as the cars all drove down M/c rd then Fudge

pamela

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 08:35 PM »
These 3D ( i put in a capital d cos it looks like i was talking about threepence movies lol !1) movies are amazing , I went to see Avatar , absolutely enjoyed it , I thought I wouldn,t like it , but I really loved  it . BTW Denise your cat is gorgeous , I,ve never seen anything like her , are u sure shes not a midget leopard!!!
Politicians and nappies should be changed frequently...and for the same reason!!!

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Hi Pam,

Glad you enjoyed Avatar and thanks for admiring Chet. He's a big softie, but when I tell people he's descended from the Asian leopard cat they take a step backwards!       :o :o

You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 11:50 AM »
hi i went to see the avatar on sunday what a great film, it reminded me of pocahontas. :D