Author Topic: daftjack  (Read 7255 times)

Vanessa

Re: daftjack
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 04:25 PM »
My friend is black and gets upset if anyone calls her coloured, "I'm black not coloured" is what she says. Obama is not black he is coloured and should be proud of that, I hate it when people keep going on about him being the first black president when he isn't, as the Americans of the past would say "he is the first president of colour". That in its self is quite an achievement.

Vanessa

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 06:21 PM »
I can only reiterate what I have read about him and his own desire to be classed as black. There are obviously many degrees of dark skin throughout the world.  Needless to say, here's hoping he can make his unique mark on the politics of America and subsequently the world.   Denise   
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

Mr Chips

Re: Pressident Barack
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 08:33 PM »
Here he is with two of his half-brothers

daftjack

• POWER TO THE PEOPLE....KEEP THE NET FREE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 01:59 PM »
Hi All, Its nice to know people still remember me. As to the discussion about Obama, it makes no difference as to his colour he will still have to do as AIPAC tell him...Black, White or Coloured.

:'( :'( :'( Daftjack.

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32 PM »
Agreed, Daftjack.  Mustn't upset Israel, must they? Unfortunately we play to the same tune.   Denise    :-X

pamela

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 01:46 PM »
I know that must be true if Bill said it ;D
Hiya Jack , well Obama was the great white hope for 5 minutes ...sorry about the pun , but perhaps he meant well but I think his hands are tied , look at the Goldstone report , nothing will come of it , for goodness sake !!!
If he stood up to Israel he wouldn,t last 5 minutes like many more before him  >:(
Politicians and nappies should be changed frequently...and for the same reason!!!

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 03:35 PM »
As Daftjack says, the AIPAC is extremely influential, not an 'i' is dotted without their say-so!!   Denise  :-X

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/11/200911320434191455.html

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 06:47 PM »
I think Martin will moving these postings soon - we've veered off 'Ask a Question' long ago!!

Any road up - This is what 'Our Tone' has been sorting out!!  Denise   :-X

http://electronicintifada.net/artman2/uploads/2/091014-blair.jpg

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 04:05 PM »
Was Obama born in the old US of A??  This makes interesting reading even if it's only another conspiracy theory!!  Denise   :-X

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231542/Barack-Obama-British-detective-Neil-Sankey-claims-lied-birth-President.html

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 11:28 AM »
hi jack ,happy st andrews day , how will you celebrate it  ;)

Ashtonian54

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 01:25 AM »
Was Obama born in the old US of A??  This makes interesting reading even if it's only another conspiracy theory!!  Denise   :-X

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231542/Barack-Obama-British-detective-Neil-Sankey-claims-lied-birth-President.html

The general concensus here where I live is that the 'birthers' are indeed crackpots.
When I arrived here 30 years ago I overheard an old couple in a restaurant who expressed their dismay that a black man was on a postage stamp. While major metropolii tend to be accepting of all, there are in the provinces, deep hatreds of non whites.