Author Topic: Changing to the Co-operative Bank!  (Read 5964 times)

Assheton

• View Profile
Changing to the Co-operative Bank!
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:38 PM »
When all this business with greedy city bankers started to kick off, I thought to myself 'What we really need is a People's Bank' Then I realised that the Co-Op Bank is such a creature. I went into our local branch of Britannia which is part of the said bank, and was very impressed. The Co-op only invests in ethical projects etc, you can bank at Britannia and Co-op branches and pay cheques etc in at ANY Post Office, very handy. Oh yes, and they said they allow dogs in the branch, so that is it Co-op Bank here we come!
The Black Knight rides again!

Vanessa

• View Profile
Re: Changing to the Co-operative Bank!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 12:05 AM »

What would a dog do with a bank account?  ;D ;D or did they mean ugly women

Vanessa

Assheton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Vanessa, wash your mouth out!!!!! No seriously, I take my dog most places and they allow customers to bring their dogs in the branch, just another good reason to move to the Co-op!!!! And, I have to say, I find the idea of being able to pay in at any Post Office brilliant, I have one close by and so that will mean fewer trips into Cheltenham!

Meg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:53 PM »
Been with the Co-op Bank for more years than I care to remember. I am a VERY satisfied customer and tell them so regularly.
"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open"  Thomas Dewar

Assheton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Apparantly Meg, they always come out on top for customer satisfaction, year on year, no wonder you are so happy with your bank. I hope I shall be too!!