Author Topic: STUCK TO THE CHAIR  (Read 5417 times)

greeny

• View Profile
STUCK TO THE CHAIR
« on: September 19, 2009, 12:19 PM »
hi did anyone watch that load of rubbish darren brown how to control a nation , i would have turned it over but i was stuck to the chair ha ha  :D   i put this topic in the wrong place it should have gone on general discussion blame derren brown for this ;D

burlington

• View Profile
Re: STUCK TO THE CHAIR
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 02:58 PM »
Better than being glued to the telly, eh?

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 11:00 AM »
hi derren browns on again tonight at 9-00 pm channel 4 , iwonder what hes up to this week ,he will  be getting people unstuck from the chair  ;D

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 10:04 AM »
Did anyone watch Derren Brown last evening? Even more rubbish!! I drew a crown and circles - the artist drew circles with a supposed allusion to Stonehenge!! Is it magic, auto-suggestion? No - just TRIPE! Anyone's doodle is usually made up of circles and straight lines - Doh! I live 20 minutes from Stonehenge, and the best bit was that historic site illuminated at the end of the programme. That's the magic, folks!   8)   
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 04:43 PM »
Hi, Bill. You're absolutely right, hook line and sinker!! Just think if he has any skill at all, he should be putting his time and effort into something more useful. But that wouldn't make quick and easy money, would it? Have you noticed how he gives an involuntary jerk of the head on occasions? There, I said it - JERK!!  8)

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 07:36 PM »
hi another tv programme its been geeting some plug flash forward on channel 5 at  9pm monday so i thought i would watch it , it started off well ,then went down hill i nodded off before the end did any one else watch it  :D

jan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 11:29 AM »
Hi Greeny.  I thought it was just me but I was yawning before the end.  Will watch the next episode though as sometimes the initial one can be a bit hard going as they try to introduce all the characters and the plot(s)

Nan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 03:40 PM »
I watched it on Monday night. Found it a bit hard to get into, but it could get better as the series goes on. A lot of these American programmes do.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 07:36 PM »
hi i hope so i will try not to nod off nextime its on ;D

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 11:42 AM »
There's a repeat of the 1st episode on Friday night. If it's anything like 'LOST' I became bored with it.  :-\

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 01:01 PM »
hi watched it on friday ,i did not miss that much , that was the first episode i believe there are 22 episodes of flash forward , i hope it gets better :D

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 12:32 PM »
hi as any one seen?  metro.co.uk/thisman

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 11:51 AM »
hi i watched a program on tv on sunday , it was quite good but i think its a set up ,it was sally morgan a medium , she is doing a tour and the tv  are making a program about it ,if its true what she does its a bit spooky but i am a sceptic and i find it hard to believe ,

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 12:51 PM »
watch her regularly and shes very good. I too am a bit of a sceptic but still watch it and think that would only believe if I could have the experience myself. My husband watches them all including ghost adventurers,sensing murder and he loves them.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 12:11 PM »
hi i watched  sally morgan again last night , still a sceptic about it  :D