Author Topic: Manchester United F.C.  (Read 302717 times)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.
« Reply #525 on: January 15, 2019, 08:51 PM »
he has put a lot of  :) ;) :D ;D >:( ::) :-[ :'( back nuff said

greeny

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.hihh
« Reply #526 on: February 06, 2019, 01:44 PM »
Hi another year now  61years 6february 1958 rest in peace

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2019, 01:40 AM »
Last Thursday, a man was arrested for throwing rubbish onto a park in Kazakhstan. A police spokesman said a Mr A McLeish has been bailed to appear in court next week.
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 13, 2019, 02:25 AM »
it will be interesting to see what happens at old  trafford for next  season  there is a  lot to be done  from top  to bottom and a lot of bottoms  want  kicking....cheers

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2019, 09:48 AM »
I donít think results have been so embarrassing since United were relegated from the old Division One in the mid-1970s. It seems to me that certain players are playing for the money and not the shirt. Still, Ole must be given a chance by bringing in players of his own choice and promising younger ones. The danger is that experienced top players will no longer see United as a major attraction. Iíd like to know what Sir Alex is thinking about it all.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 04, 2019, 04:04 AM »
i have been watching the women's  world cup and i think the Netherlands could  win  this cheers 

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2019, 12:49 PM »
Hi KENNETHO Ė I have been watching the womenís World Cup games and I must say I have been very impressed with the standard of skill and athleticism. It is light years away from the first womenís game I ever saw at Burlington Street, Ashton in the mid-1950s when it was just two groups of seemingly butch women running about like headless chickens. Even in the last 10 years or so the game has improved out of sight.
As for the England team, well what can one say? They are managed by Phil ĎWe are here to win ití Neville. He talked a great game beforehand and professed them to be trained and ready. He really should have kept quiet and has now upset some people by saying the play-off for 3rd place is pointless and his team were Ďdrainedí. He would not be saying that it England had beaten Sweden. As a final opinion, I hope the arrogant Yanks get stuffed today (Iím writing this 3 hours before kick-off).