Author Topic: Manchester United F.C.  (Read 298248 times)

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2016, 12:49 PM »
If Gareth Southgate is the best man England can get to manage them, then God Help Us!. The man is a serial loser. Still, I wish him well.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 13, 2016, 02:01 PM »
the  team  had their  chances to win that game so they  deserve a good  rollocking and thats what  they  should  get.......cheers

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 23, 2016, 06:07 PM »
well that was a poor effort chelsea 4  united  0  no idea at all a waste of  good  money  so  far the under  17  girls have been  playing  better  football than  united....

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 24, 2016, 10:36 AM »
The trouble is United were top for so long and have now been knocked of there perch football as I have said before is a up and down game and it was nice to see Leicester win last season .But United fans can't moan they won the FA cup Fudge

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 24, 2016, 01:17 PM »
yes its good to see other teams win the trophys and give their fans something to cheer about  but when you see cheque book  charlie spending  like a drunk and tearing the team apart thats  what you  get the  spectacle  one..  cheers

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 24, 2016, 01:52 PM »
I only saw the goals on tv but the United defence played like schoolboys. What they desperately need are five or so talented Lancashire lads who have dreamed of playing for United since boyhood (like the class of 92) but instead we have a bunch of foreign mercenaries. The day is fast approaching when Mourinho will field a team with no British players in. I would love to know what Fergie thinks but I guess we never will.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32 PM »
How long will they give the Spectical before they can him and pay him off what a shambles..

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 24, 2016, 02:46 PM »
The trouble is United were top for so long and have now been knocked of there perch football as I have said before is a up and down game and it was nice to see Leicester win last season .But United fans can't moan they won the FA cup Fudge

Yes, Fudge, it is nice to see other sides getting some success after United's dominance in past years (at least twenty if my memory is correct). But let's not run away with the idea that it's only the bigger and more wealthier clubs who can have success and that United have never bought success. Of course they have bought success - how did they pay all those European players they previously had on their books (Christiano Ronaldo, Peter Schmeikel, Eric Cantona, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the list is endless)? They certainly weren't paying them in threepenny bits!

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 24, 2016, 05:47 PM »
 Yes but they were mixed in with a good group of. Local. Boys at different. Times not all in one. Season

daftjack

• POWER TO THE PEOPLE....KEEP THE NET FREE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 26, 2016, 09:21 PM »
Hi All, At the moment I am watching Man U and Man City, Man U have just scored. They are two ENGLISH teams, but out of the 22 players on the field, how many are actually ENGLISH. This is what is killing the British game.

Just a thought.........

Daftjack.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 26, 2016, 11:24 PM »
yes indeed kennetho

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 27, 2016, 06:35 PM »
next  round  west ham in the efl cup see what happens before nov..29

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2016, 02:56 PM »
I see the 'Special One' is in trouble again and, by implication, tarnishing the name of Man Utd. The club has only itself to blame - they knew he had 'baggage' from everywhere he has been. Why didn't they listen to me?

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2016, 03:08 PM »
they were to busy listening to the special one saying how good he  is..??? cheers

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 04, 2016, 04:56 PM »
he is very good at tearing up teams  he has lost his  marbles it hasnt took warren   joyce  long to get away from the  spectical  one...cheersto  wigan