Author Topic: Manchester United F.C.  (Read 262507 times)

greeny

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2017, 07:43 PM »
Hi what can I say they have silenced us there will be no stopping the blues now.no more to say  :(

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2017, 07:56 PM »
it  looks  that  way  for sure  but    strange  things  do  happen ...

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2017, 03:40 AM »
Back in the day when Alex Ferguson managed Man U, the club scouts identify a brilliant young Nigerian player and sign him up.

The first training session gets underway. The young African lad is standing with the rest of the team and Ferguson places a ball on the ground. "This is "ball", understand? Over there is "goal"" he says, pointing to the goal. He then swings his leg in a kicking motion and "Kick...yes?" "KIIIICK". "Kick....ball...goooooal!"

At this point the Nigerian lad plucks up courage and protests..."Please Mr Ferguson, my English is very good, there is no need to speak to me like that, it is quite patronis....".

"Pipe down lad, I'm talking to Rooney....."
I am a 63 Yr old white male, all my life there has been two constants:
1. Africa needs money
2. Israelis and Palestinians hate each other
Apparently nowadays I'm responsible for both.​

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 06, 2018, 12:54 PM »
hi 60 years on munich air disaster we will remember , it seems only like yeasterday one of the greatest manchester united teams of the time  so sad ,i was a kid at the time but from getting home from school my mam told me it was on the radio , it took till next day to find out what had happened with having no tv, news came through very slow i remember the evening news and the evening chronicle it was on every page the next dayi will always remember thursday the 6 february 1958

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2018, 12:17 AM »
yes  i was in canada when we heard the news i remember bert  whalley he used to  drop in on training nights and put us through the training  the  odd  time at  stalybridge  celtic  when  i  was   playing  for  the  reserves.. what  a sad  day it  was  feb, 6  1958