Author Topic: Manchester United F.C.  (Read 256279 times)

Assheton

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 05:38 PM »
Love the advert Martin! I know this might seem like heresy on here, but it is nice to see Man United lose something for a change!!!!
The Black Knight rides again!

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 07:53 PM »
hi its quiet without football ,  :D

musky

• Now Living The Dream !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 10:06 PM »
England Wednesday Greeny. ;D
*****If Life Begin's At Forty That Makes Me A Teenager Again ****

Nan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16 PM »
What do any Man.U. fans on here think about the proposed transfer of Ronaldo to Real Madrid?
Wow!!! 80,000000. Is any player really worth that much? I know he`s good , and has been a great asset to the team, but I`m sure that someone will come along who`s just as good, if not better. We must never forget that United are a team...not one man.

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 11:05 PM »
well why did fergy say no to 135,000000 to city but yes to 80,000000 real madrid?

paul_b

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 12:38 AM »
Only paid about 9 mill for him. Just think of all the new Ronaldos you can buy with 80 mill.
Take a look at some good moments
http://www.asylum.co.uk/2009/06/11/ronaldos-greatest-ever-tantrums-sulks-and-dives/

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 01:06 AM »
Hi
        It doesn't take long for people to put the boot in. He's a great player and while he was at United he played a lot of great games, just like David Beckham and Rued van Nistelroy but they all had to go, thats why United are the best known soccer teams in the world they get good players polish them up and sell them on for a big profit.            herby.

paul_b

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 01:46 PM »
Hi Lydia, Fergie would not have sold him for any kind of money to City. You dont sell your best player to your nearest rivals. Think Fergie would have shot him first, before he would let that happen.

Herby i think his arrogance and ego made him think he was bigger than the club. I think that was the last straw when he threw his rattle out of the pram, when he was substituted in the derby match. He was a fantastic player no doubt, but he spoiled it with his petulance.

Nistelroy might be backin the Premiership soon, Harry Redknapp wants him at Spurs. Great player he was.

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 09:56 PM »
hi paul yes I understand that and I  don't like ronaldo anyway as can't help remembering what he did to rooney that time and think he should have gone then.I know he's good but didn't like his arrogance. I used to go years ago when it was Steve coppell and Gordon hill and loved it.

paul_b

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 10:20 PM »
My uncle was a keen golfer. I called round one day to find Nobby Stiles, Brian Kidd, and Denis Law all sat at the table having a brew. Nobby was my uncles golfing buddy. They had , had a game of doubles with Brian and Denis. Three gods of the game. Brilliant .

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 11:04 AM »
hi i say let cristiano  ronaldo go , great player that he is , he does not make a team he will be missed but united being the team they are will replace him , i think 80, 000000 , i see how the game is being ruined ,whos paying that amount of money , joe public  :)

Assheton

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 05:53 PM »
Not a football fan myself but I always watch England play if it is a really big game. Patriotic duty and all that!! But is any footballer really worth 80,000,000??? If he is, then it would seem the game is just about 'big business' now! Sad really!
The Black Knight rides again!

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 07:41 PM »
hi you united fans what do you think about the new signing.michael owen i think it will be the making of him i wish him all the luck i was surprised to here the news but he must do better playing for the reds  :D

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 04:29 PM »
hi moneys talking now will city get the players they have bought to play together , i see michael owen made his debue with the winning goal united wo 3-2

Bardsleycrow

• Me with a well-known statesman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 06:29 AM »
Did any of you in the UK know that Man U wher booked into one of the hotels in Jakatra the day after they blown uo suicide bombers.One of the local Referees in this area where I live was to referee the match that Man U were to play in.He was also booked in the same hotel he missed the bombing by a day
Kevin