Author Topic: Manchester United F.C.  (Read 256445 times)

musky

• Now Living The Dream !!
    • View Profile
Manchester United F.C.
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:09 PM »
I am writing this post with still half an hour left to play in the semi final against Arsenal.  The reds are winning 3-0 so it looks like they are off to Rome for the final. GLORY GLORY MAN UTD AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON .
*****If Life Begin's At Forty That Makes Me A Teenager Again ****

Nan

• View Profile
Re: Manchester United F.C.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:17 PM »
Well, They did it!!!! 3-1. Roll on May 27th.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 07:12 PM »
HI i was glad united won it was a great game ,but darren fletcher should have never been sent off ,he must be gutted to miss the final , tonight game should also be a cracker i think the final will be a repeat of last years , hi musky i like your logo :D

musky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 09:44 PM »
Thank's Greeny. It's not a repeat final of last year, United will play Barcelona on May 27th, It should be a great game and hopefully another cup back to Old Trafford. 

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05 PM »
hi poor chelsea , was there 4 penalties that chelsea should have had ? i never saw any of the game rumour  is that eufa did not want two english clubs in the final who knows, just glad united are through :D

Mr Chips

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 07:00 PM »
If you put Chelsea in your Sat-Nav it says:

Two minutes from Rome.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 04:05 AM »
A Kenyan fan of English football club Arsenal has hanged himself after his team's defeat by Manchester United.

The north London club was beaten 3-1 in the European Champions League semi-final second leg on Tuesday evening.

Suleiman Omondi, 29, who was watching in a bar in the capital, Nairobi, was incensed by the club's poor showing.

He left at half-time after arguing with a Manchester United fan and was found hanging from a rope in his house, still dressed in an Arsenal shirt.

The BBC's Josphat Makori in Nairobi says the unprecedented incident has shocked football fans in Kenya.

According to his friends, Mr Omondi was in good spirits at the beginning of the match and even when Arsenal conceded the first goal, he did not seem to be affected.

But things changed when the team conceded a second goal 11 minutes into the game.

A woman, who sat next to him in the bar, said Mr Omondi was so disappointed by Arsenal's poor performance that he broke down during half-time.

Another eyewitness told journalists that it was at this point that a Manchester United fan started taunting him.

"Suleiman got hold of him angrily by the neck and started pressing him so hard," he said.

"We quickly intervened and asked him to stop. Suleiman then stopped but he was so angry that he left in a rage."

His body was found on Wednesday morning.

Police officer David Bunei told the BBC the incident was being investigated. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8036367.stm

It must have been frustrating but there's no need to get so hung up about it.  ::)
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 03:18 PM »
hi i see united have only got 19000 tickets for the final in rome ,no wonder they will be sold at a very high price on the black market they quoted 20 times more then the  face value of the ticket , good day tomorrow derby day , are we going to win ?  ;)

musky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 07:28 PM »
I am going for a United win, but I think City won't make it easy. The Roo to get the winner ?

musky

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 08:16 PM »
Been down to the Theatre of Dreams today, and celebrated United winning the league for the 18th time. Just the European Cup to win now. GLORY GLORY MAN UTD AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON. ( YES IAM SHOUTING CAN YOU HEAR ME )

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 10:56 PM »
Hi
          Heard it on the 5 am news  Oh how sweet it is  !9th next year and another record       herby.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 01:14 PM »
hi great stuff another trophy for the shelf ,did you enjoy it musky , i think the scousers will be quiet now  :D :D :D

musky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 12:15 PM »
Yes Greeny had a great day out, but wish I was going to Rome will be watching that on the Telly.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 06:58 PM »
hi i got my front row seat booked for tomorrow , no shoving ,home comforts , united to win 2-0  :D  :D

musky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 09:13 PM »
Same Here Greeny I think 3-1 Goals From Ronaldo Rooney (2)