Author Topic: 2018 christmas  (Read 517 times)

greeny

• View Profile
2018 christmas
« on: December 24, 2018, 02:27 PM »
Hi every thing done feet up have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year 2019 to everyone on Ashton forum near and far and s big thank you to martin who runs the show peace and good will  to you all :) :)

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
Re: 2018 christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 03:34 PM »
Thank you Greeny - and I'll take this opportunity also to wish you and each and every one of you a lovely and Merry Christmas (with the hope that Santa Claus brings you something really nice),  and a great healthy and Happy New Year for 2019.   May all your dreams come true.    :) :)   
It's just started to snow here, so I don't know If we'll have a white Christmas Day or not.   It would make the Christmas outdoor lights look so much prettier at night.   
                     MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!!!!      Joyce    :) :)

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 04:05 PM »
Christmas seems to be a time of gathering together.
I seem to have dropped off a little this year but always make it back for Christmas.I often wonder who  are still with us after long absences.
DJ. DannyX.Pam,Assheton,Bardsleycrow,Bill,brian seward,burlington,calvers,chrisandangie,Denise,eggstoocool02,GayJ,Meg,
Son of Nomad,
I don't know how Kiwi and Kennetho are so prolific???
 I wonder if Facebook and Twitter are responsible for that?
Sad news about Herby and also Ashtonian.
TIME is the only thing money can't buy.
Merry Christmas to all from this side of the pond and pray that something positive comes along in the new year!!!
jaywit

Life is a gift.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 05:07 PM »
Hi I know what you mean jaywit i often wonder if the past posters are still on here or do they look in and not post so any member who have not posted for a while I wish the all the best and a merry Christmas and just hope they would just say hello I am still kicking have a great new year 2019  :)

ourjud1

• wherever I live ashton will always be home
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:33 PM »
Hi greeny lm still  about still look in to the forum now and again merry Xmas and a happy New year to all
                      Ourjud
up the boro

brian seward

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 10:10 PM »
jaywit,  Brian seward sill here, albeit a bit older .Had my 91st just recently. Cripes where have the years gone. I passed my biannual road test so I can still drive,! How are things in Oz?/
Merry Christmas to all.

Bill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 10:56 AM »
Very sorry to hear about Herby.

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 11:46 AM »
Hi jaywit - yes I'm still here though for how long is anyone's guess. My asthma has been getting worse over the past four years and I'm starting to really struggle. Thank goodness for the inhalers that keep me going - something I didn't have when growing up in Ashton. Just had another appointment with my consultant at Blackpool Victoria cancelled (again). Still, I'm determined to get out on my bike this morning and cycle through leafy Lytham. My Best Wishes to all on this forum and hope to meet up again this time next year. (Nice to hear from Dannyx6 again - we've had a few laughs in the past)