Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 37523 times)

daftjack

• POWER TO THE PEOPLE....KEEP THE NET FREE.
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 04:40 PM »
Hi All,

If the truth be told, Trump will not see out his full term, he will be impeached long before then.
He will be caught trying to enlarge his empire through the white house, while he is being controlled by the large banks of Wall Street.

I still prefer my way.

Just a thought.......

Daftjack. 8) 8) 8)

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 12:57 PM »
Hi All,

The answer is simple: 250 grain, hollow point.

Just a thought.............

Daftjack.  :o :o :o
RUMP!!!???
My thoughts,if those two were the best candidates the US had to offer its a sad state of affairs.
I saw a Charles Dickens statement on his view of the American population and polititions in particular.

Just found!! win7 search is so magic!!!

Dickens seemed to have great forsight.

overbearing, boastful, vulgar, uncivil, insensitive and above all acquisitive."
But by now Dickens was in such a foul mood that his enduring memory of the city was the tobacco-spitting he saw in the streets.
As for the politicians, Dickens concluded that, like everyone else in America, they were motivated by money, not ideals.Washington, Dickens blasted in American Notes, was the home of: "Despicable trickery at elections; under-handed tamperings with public officers; and cowardly attacks upon opponents, with scurrilous newspapers for shields, and hired pens for daggers".

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 11:48 AM »
hi just heard the news general election 8 june 2017  , thought there would be one soon will it be a landslide victory for the tories or will it be a brexit , or will it be a trump style election , will labour shock us not long to see what will happen  :)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 01:48 AM »
During one of his presidential trips, Donald Trump visits an elementary school and enters one of the classrooms. They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asks Mr. Trump if he would like to lead the discussion of the word “Tragedy.” So he asks the class for an example of a tragedy.

One little boy stands up and offers: “If my best friend who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy.”

“No,” says Mr. Trump, “that would be an accident.”

A little girl raises her hand: “If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.”

“I’m afraid not,” explains the exalted businessman. “That’s what we would call a great loss.”

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. Mr. Trump searches the room.

“Isn’t there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?”

Finally at the back of the room, a boy raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: “If a private jet carrying you was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.”

“Fantastic!” exclaims Mr. Trump, “That’s absolutely right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”

“Well,” says the boy, “because it wouldn’t be a great loss and it probably wouldn’t be an accident either.”
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

LCGI

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 10:51 AM »
Another truism...