Author Topic: Christmas 2016  (Read 87745 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Christmas 2016
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:31 AM »
I thought I would put this on now I put it on in June but thought this year I would wait well it is 10 weeks till Christmas day if any one can down a good site with Christmas games and Advent calendar
I would be grateful I don't know were this year as gone I blinked and it was Oct looking forward to the festivities and need to get my Christmas cards sorted Fudge

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
Re: Christmas 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 10:16 PM »
Plain old countdown thingy Christmas Countdown

and lots of fun stuff here  :)  email Santa
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 11:05 AM »
Thank you Kiwi will start my count down now I got all my cards yesterday Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 11:18 AM »
I have now wrote all my cards that I find the hardest thing to do. Fudge

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 12:31 PM »
This talk of Christmas cards is a reminder that my card list is becoming shorter by the year. Last year I lost a valued cousin and I attended the funeral of another cousin last week. They were both born and raised in Ashton, I knew them as children and, being an only child, I appreciated their family ties and friendship even more in recent years. Still one must be thankful for what one has.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:08 AM »
I know what you mean Son of Nomad I have lost two cousins in the last 2 years and they wern't that old the 1st was 73 and just a month ago one aged 70 but I have lost many friends over the last 5 years as well but at the moment must have wrote about 100 cards my post ones have gone down about 20 so not as many stamps to get hope we are on line a lot longer Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 03:34 PM »
Went to Portland Basin on Tuesday for my first Christmas lunch very enjoyable Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 11:42 AM »
To everyone on the Ashton sight I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas keep posting with your dreams your frustrations The news  your  photo's and Jokes. Also to Martin who runs the site so well. Peace on Earth Fudge

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 02:22 PM »
yes indeed a merry  christmas  to all  plus  3 cheers  for  martin kennetho

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 05:55 PM »
To everyone on the Ashton sight I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas keep posting with your dreams your frustrations The news  your  photo's and Jokes. Also to Martin who runs the site so well. Peace on Earth Fudge

DITTO

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 01:47 AM »
Will be spending most of my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at 38000ft in a couple of big white Emirates double deckers, hopefully my upgrade to the top deck will be approved so I can lie down and snatch some ZZZZZZ's while the driver tries to avoid a fat bloke on a sleigh whizzing about the stratosphere. Hope Wythenshawe International Airport is fog free and all goes smoothly. Wishing everybody a cracking Chrimbo and a safe and prosperous New Year and we'll catch up next year, Kiwi over and out  ;)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 04:29 PM »

[/quote]I could only find 2 flights

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 05:52 PM »
hi merry christmas and a happy new year to  everyone on the forum  near and far peace be with you  :)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 01:00 PM »

I could only find 2 flights

[/quote]
No prezzies for you, it was EK 449 and 017 :-)

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 01:34 PM »
Just lying in a nice warm bed wondering how much snow has to be removed,shopping,no snow tyres,camera memory chip error,Joyce in Canada,Bronchitis.
Snow.not much 3in. Chinese neighbour has cleared half my side walk.He has two young kids and wakes at 4am religiously.
Shopping.Thursday is "seniors day"20% off so that means the milk run.Went to the library "videos"yesterday so no need there.Leave it till later and the roads will be clearer
Memory chip error.with all last years pictures on?????They can be recovered most times easiliy, but may be beyond my limited expertise.
Joyce in Canada,Last posting Nov 4,however she had been on the sight before me at 6am EDST.I know she is long in the tooth and lives alone, and the London area has been blasted with snow more times than enough this year.
Bronchitis.I have had no reason to research it until a week ago.I always thought it was a cough and soon goes away.Both of us were at the quacks last Friday.Diagnosed Bronchitis Not recomended.
22 pound Turkey,cooked Sat for xmas dinner,had to pass on that,not seen the grand kids, just spoke on the phone.
I suppose worse things happen at sea so they say,I say "BahHummbug"