Author Topic: In, Out, Shake It All About?  (Read 106308 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Re: In, Out, Shake It All About?
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2016, 03:16 PM »
The poor Greek people Lots are so poor now they have had to move in with there retired parents and are all living of parents pension to survive. The first time they needed money should have told them to get out Fudge

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2016, 09:47 AM »
hi we are out of europe england got there noses rubbed in last night little iceland showed us the way home at least roy hodgson did the right thing by resigning ,more then i can say about the labour party leader lol  , wales in to win it  :)

Bardsleycrow

• Me with a well-known statesman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2016, 10:10 AM »
What can England do next ?. Keep beating the Aussies at Rugby Union.

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2016, 02:54 PM »
What can England do next ?. Keep beating the Aussies at Rugby Union.

It's what is known in the trade as a 'Double Brexit'.

I know it's going off subject a bit but I said before the competition began that picking Joe Hart in goal what a recipe for disaster and it had proved exactly that. He reminds me of the 1960s Leeds United goalie Gary 'careless hands' Sprake. In fact I've never believed Roy Hodgson was a good manager but he does talk a great game.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 01:33 AM »
NZ or UK ?, You decide  ;)

A relatively small country that punches well above its weight.

Free to trade with whosoever it likes.

Labour opposition in complete disarray.

Indigenous minorities that want a separate state.

A disaffected younger generation that prefers to exist on the proceeds of crime and/or benefits.

Health Services, Armed Forces and Police Forces demoralised by years of budget constraints.

Council services constantly eroded.

That's just a few similarities off the top of me head, nearly forgot, don't mention the bloody neighbours !!
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 09:44 AM »
And that's just the good news, Kiwi.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2016, 10:12 AM »
Kiwi We have a lot of good youngster here lots work and are involved with lots of things like scouts girl guides boys brigade ect the trouble with a lot of the young are there parents treat them like little angels and don't discipline them and think they are always right. A lot of this stems from guilt as they are out working and can't give them attention so give in to them and spoil them. They are restricted by not being able to play out and run there energy off but sit at home on all the electronic devises. It is such a shame for how things are at the moment but I am still proud to be British  Fudge

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2016, 12:30 PM »
 don't mention the bloody neighbours !!
I seem to remember from  a few years ago that all you had to worry about were the sheep?

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2016, 10:48 PM »
I seem to remember from  a few years ago that all you had to worry were the sheep?

Fixed, no charge  :)
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2016, 02:13 AM »
Kiwi We have a lot of good youngster here lots work and are involved with lots of things like scouts girl guides boys brigade ect the trouble with a lot of the young are there parents treat them like little angels and don't discipline them and think they are always right. A lot of this stems from guilt as they are out working and can't give them attention so give in to them and spoil them. They are restricted by not being able to play out and run there energy off but sit at home on all the electronic devises. It is such a shame for how things are at the moment but I am still proud to be British  Fudge

It's just the same here and over the ditch, the majority of kids are no problem and turn out as well adjusted adults but there's a sub culture of 'feral' youth who think they can do as they wish due to being given too many rights and entitlements but who don't want the responsibilities and expectations that go with them. It's not just the poor or working class that have caused the problems, the most evil self-centered little waste of skin that I have ever had the misfortune to meet is the son of a schoolmaster and a district court judge, bloody liberal tree-hugging hippies  ;)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2016, 04:50 AM »

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2016, 04:07 AM »

Vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2016, 12:05 PM »
At the moment I am ashamed of being British.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2016, 12:37 PM »
hi what a mess the government gone to  pieces all the parties are at odds are we becoming  the laughing stock of europe we need a strong leader to lead britain, even if we have a coalition till we have a general election in november no ones looking after the uk  :(

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2016, 01:43 PM »
I will always be proud to be British . But all this back biting and stabbing in the back is not helping our Lovely Country to get on and start miking New laws and getting deals When I voted 40 years ago to go in I did not but accepted that more wanted to go in and got on with my life Fudge