Author Topic: In, Out, Shake It All About?  (Read 97197 times)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
Re: In, Out, Shake It All About?
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2017, 11:27 PM »
Manchester Corbynista Resigns After Saying 'Hitler Was Jewish' - Guido Fawkes

I would imagine he'll be a strong candidate for the Labour front page with that attitude.
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2017, 11:31 PM »
Jeremy Corbyn SNUBS veteran after realising he wants to ask him a question about prosecuting army heroes as his minder BLOCKS his path and a Labour crowd JEER him
The clearly upset war veteran, named online as Rob Gray, said Corbyn purposely left the rally without speaking to him after spotting his beret and medals pinned to his jacket.
An onlooker branded the scenes 'disgusting' and said the veteran was 'hounded' by people at the rally.
Mr Gray went to the campaign rally in York where he called out that he wanted to ask the Labour leader a question.
But despite appearing to agree to 'come down' from the stage and speak to the veteran, Mr Corbyn snubbed him and walked off into the crowd. During the clip a member of the crowd confronts the war veteran while others watch on.

Wrong type of 'war veteran?'.
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2017, 10:46 AM »
That is one  the reason I dont like him you have to feel though your leaders will protect you  Fudge

Vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2017, 05:23 PM »
Well that's me no longer posting on here, I've never seen such an unbalanced load of rubbish, all anti Labour, which means it is pro Tory, easy for you to do because you no longer live here, you don't see the suffering every day on the streets, you live in your lovely castles in your "perfect", countries For you on here who still live in the UK, I hope you enjoy Tory Britain, just make sure you stay healthy and wealthy. Goodbye all, it will be good not knowing you.

LCGI

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2017, 06:00 PM »
Vanessa, I wish you would reconsider all things and please continue to post on here.

Take it easy....

- Larry

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2017, 08:12 PM »
Vanessa I hope you don't leave the site your are a great advocate on it I have not decided who to vote for as there will be a few candidates and as you know Labour always gets in in Tameside and it is a democratic Country thats why I like living in it as people can hair there views and not be silence like some countries  Fudge

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2017, 10:17 PM »
Hi this election is getting very interesting I love the labours manifesto i always vote for the party that will look after working man students ,the NHS I am glad the labour party is backing trident so far I am swinging back to labour ,so Vanessa keep posting its good to hear different opinions that's what a Democratic country all about :)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2017, 11:16 PM »
Well that's me no longer posting on here, I've never seen such an unbalanced load of rubbish, all anti Labour, which means it is pro Tory , easy for you to do because you no longer live here, you don't see the suffering every day on the streets, you live in your lovely castles in your "perfect", countries For you on here who still live in the UK, I hope you enjoy Tory Britain, just make sure you stay healthy and wealthy. Goodbye all, it will be good not knowing you.
Bolleaux, just because you assume it's anti Labour it automatically becomes pro Tory ?, have I ever said that I support the Conservative Party ?, if anything I'm a closet Greenie, the reason being that Red and Blue Governments have completely stuffed NZ's rivers and lakes to the point where the vast majority are un-swimmable let alone drinkable.

It's not all beer and skittles in NZ as a quick Google of NZ News feeds will prove. We have problems with crime, immigration, poverty, homelessness, housing affordability, lack of police and don't get me started on issues with our "indigenous" minority.

To be honest I couldn't give a rat's who wins the UK election, I'd like to see Parliament dissolved and a coalition of the best brains and forward thinkers who are prepared to put in the hard yards to make Britain Great again but there's a snowball in hell's chance of that. The way things are going at the moment makes me glad I don't have children because I can see the western world descending into anarchy in the not too distant future, hopefully I'll be carbon by the time it happens.

Vanessa you've flounced before and no doubt you'll flounce again when somebody voices an opinion that differs from your firmly held beliefs, I thought the whole idea of a discussion forum was an exchange of ideas and a place to debate them. I'm sorry if I've offended or upset you in any way but we're all different with different values and beliefs, that's what makes the world what it is.

Vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2017, 01:05 AM »
I don't flounce, the last time I left because you were extremely rude about my family, I only came back because I was asked to by several people, you've only reminded me why I left in the first place. I objected to all the posts being anti Labour, when I made pro Labour remarks you follow it with several anti Labour posts, no anti Tory, no pro green. How can it be called a balanced debate when you drown it in anti Labour rubbish. You constantly pour scorn on whatever I say because I don't agree with you and then accuse me of flouncing. You may not care who wins the election, but I do, people are dying needlessly and all anyone on here can moan about is Corbyn and nothing said about the horrors May has released on the ordinary working person, the sick and disabled. So I'll leave you to your unbalanced debate, enjoy yourselves.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2017, 01:38 AM »
I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME DEBATING ON POLITICS  OR  RELIGION  TO EACH  HIS OWN CHEER UP..

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2017, 02:05 AM »
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have a story to tell.
Lend me your ears, if you've not got them with you,
Your noses will do just as well.
What we want today is social reform, parish reform and more than likely chloroform.
What did Gladstone say after '99? Why, 100 of course. And he was right.
I represent the common people and nobody is more common than I am.
We have the Press behind us and if there is one thing I like to see in a newspaper
It's a good feed of fish and chips.
I've just arrived from the League of Nations and I'll tell you all about it.
The League of Nations met in Berwick Market,
To discuss on which side kippers ought to swim.
There were Hottentots and Prussians playing honeypots on cushions,
And a Greek with bubble and squeak upon his chin.
Some drove up in taxis that were empty,
Some arrived to say they couldn't come.
The Hindus had their quilts on, the Hebrews had their kilts on,
A Scandinavian rose and said `By Gum,
Think of what we have done in the future,
Shall we do our duty in the past?'
The Japanese Prime Minister got up and said `Tush, tush'.
Someone threw a shepherd's pie that hit his Shepherd's Bush.
A Scotsman from the north land got up and spoke in shorthand,
Like a vegetarian straight from Botany Bay.
He said, `Where has the kidney bean? What made the woodbine wild?
Is red cabbage greengrocery? And tell me friends,' he smiled,
`Can a bandy-legged gherkin be a straight cucumber's child?
That's what Crosse and Blackwell want to know today.'

The League of Nations met at Marks and Woolworths,
And asked them if a discount they'd allow.
A farmer with his tanner said he wished to buy a spanner,
He could use when he was milking of the cow.
A Turk said `We want work, and not much of it,
A job like giving gooseberries Marcel waves.'
A Zulu most courageous said, `Brothers it's outrageous,
Black puddings should be treated as white slaves'.
Shall we ever do so if we can't do,
Could we, would we, if we, p'raps we won't.
Admiral McNestle of the Swiss Navy arose shouting
`Where would Turkey be without the parson's nose?'
The Rajah of Shlemozzle got up and blew his nozzle,
He had these few well-chosen words to say,
`Can a sausage keep its figure if its burberry is slack?
If a duck has had its tonsils out where does it keep its quack?
We know a hen can lay an egg but can it put it back?
That's what Levy and Franks are fighting for today.' !