Author Topic: MOAN PAGE  (Read 51106 times)

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
Re: MOAN PAGE
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 01:23 PM »
I completely agree greeny - our football associations ought to refuse to pay and continue to do so. Let's see if FIFA has the bottle to ban us for respecting our dead.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 11:35 AM »
I also think it is disgusting that they have been fined so much They should give the money to the British Legion. Also they should get there own house in order before dishing out such fines Fudge

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2018, 09:54 AM »
hi why have we let the government get away with the new retirement age to receive your state pension women have come out the worse instead of retiring at 60 they now after work till they are 67 i missed all that by a few years good job ,our mayor of manchester is doing some thing by letting women at 60 to get a bus pass ,but the things we have fought for over the years have been hacked away these changes have been for the government i know there are lots of people want to continue there work into there 70s even beyond that but that is there choice and that should not change what the unions have fought for rant over  >:(

Vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2018, 10:37 PM »
Only a small percentage of women are getting the bus pass, just those who were born up to November 1954, the ones really affected by the pension change were born up to 1970, I'm nearly 63 and I'm not getting one from the new mayor, I have to wait another three years for my pension when I was told I would get it at 60, my pension age has been increased twice, it's very unfair.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 12:27 AM »
Very unfair why have they got away with it and who decides who gets the bus pass all though this does not effect me I feel strongly what they have done the government as got us where they want us  >:(

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2018, 12:38 PM »
I think it was caused by people who wanted to continue working so they changed the rules I can't under stand why people do it as there is plenty of organisation  that need members to help them. By the time people come to retire they will not want to join other things so they will eventually die out. So sorry you have to wait so long Vanessa Fudge

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2018, 11:06 PM »
Currently in NZ the pension kicks in at 65 for everybody, it's not means tested which means you get it whether you want it or not. The pension also comes with a Seniors Card (Gold Card) which entitles the holder to free bus and subsidised train and ferry travel. The Gold Card is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike where I live or soon to be where I used to live as Mrs Kiwi and I are about to embark an a whole new chapter in our lives and become Geriatric Gypsies or Grey Nomads once our new Motorhome arrives from OZ, we've handed our notices in and sold the house and are looking forwards to becoming people of no fixed abode for a few years  :) Can't wait to hit the road  8) 8) 8)
I'm convinced 90% of the software on my computer doesn't do anything except send me notifications that there's a new version of itself.