Author Topic: MOAN PAGE  (Read 52809 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Re: MOAN PAGE
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 10:48 AM »
You have missed Nicola Sturgeon But it just proves that women are good Ha ha Fudge

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 01:15 PM »
Just had a horrible thought, didja realise that by the end of this year some of the most powerful people on this planet could very well be:

Hilary Clinton, POTUS

Helen Clark, Head of the UN

Theresa May, PM of the MP's

Mutti Merkel, Queen of the EU

And ............... they all have something in common, can you guess what it might be ?.  ;)

They all use Chanel No. 5?

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 01:30 AM »
They all use Chanel No. 5?

Nope..
At a guess I'd say Helen Clark uses Brut or Old Spice  ;)
I'm convinced 90% of the software on my computer doesn't do anything except send me notifications that there's a new version of itself.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 01:33 AM »
Bugger, I was a year early with this post..

I'm convinced 90% of the software on my computer doesn't do anything except send me notifications that there's a new version of itself.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 01:37 AM »
You have missed Nicola Sturgeon But it just proves that women are good Ha ha Fudge
Hee-hee, I was referring to women of power and influence, I don't think the president of Jockistan quite fits the selection criteria  :)

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 10:11 AM »
I know, I know!
None of them can put their top lip over their bottom.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2016, 04:55 AM »
Almost a week without a post from anybody, what's going on ??.

My excuse is I'm in the middle of a well earned couple of weeks off  ;)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 05:16 AM »
are you sure it as well earned??? cheers

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2016, 05:56 AM »
I was beginning to think my computer wouldn't show me Ashton Forum any more, or everyone had finally gone over to Facebook, etc.!   :o 
Although I'm not usually exactly a sports fan, I've been watching on TV the Olympics taking place in Rio - especially the swimming, diving and gymnastics - because I've no energy left for doing anything else very much because of our current local ghastly heat and humidity. feeling like over 40oC at times.   Not an ounce of energy left to do more than absolute essentials.   
I thought perhaps everyone else was also watching these amazingly energetic people do their stuff.   

Have a great holiday Kiwi, and I hope everyone else is also pleasantly occupied and/or also on holiday.

My next day or so will be occupied with finding someone to get rid of a football-sized hornet/wasp's nest which I've just noticed hanging from the lowest branch of a small tree (on my front lawn next to the roadway at about eye level) which is very active with inhabitants!   I think it must have become so heavy with all the humid air and everything is drooping from lack of rain, because it's certainly been there for some time although not visible.   Not going to try and get rid of it myself!  Hornets/wasps are not my favourite insects up-close and personal!  :o :o ;)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2016, 06:47 AM »
well we are away from the heat you are getting we are in victoria  bc spending a few weeks with our son and grandson the weather sunnyin the  20 to 24 or so but we leave on tuesdayback to ontario  hope it cools down a little  joyce. and you can get rid of the little monsters. cheers kennetho

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 10:40 AM »
Send us some here the worst summer to date had central heating on yesterday Fudge

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 02:08 PM »

Although I'm not usually exactly a sports fan, I've been watching on TV the Olympics taking place in Rio - especially the swimming, diving and gymnastics .....

I see the Yanks are dominating the medal table yet again - no real surprise though given their huge population and facilities. Good to see the Ruskies way down thanks to the break up of the Soviet Union and a drugs whistleblower. In my opinion they should not be there at all.

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 03:03 PM »
I'm in he same boat as Joyce.
Decided 2 and a half months ago not to water the garden, just tomato's and a few flowers, on reflection a good decision,people with inground are even having trouble to keep up.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 02:05 PM »
hi been on holiday great time weather not to bad we got out every day , my moan is the rail service comming back from york , its a good job we reserved seats i know now how a cow feels , they were three stops from york to manchester the amount of people crammed in why do they put commuter trains on for holiday makers there was luggage and people on top of one another , going to york was fine , brought me back to the real world on the return journey three carriages not enough  >:(

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 11:49 AM »
hi i am having a good moan today that fifa can dictate to our football teams by fining them for wearing poppies saying its a political statement , i were a poppy every year its not a political statement its a mark of respect for all those who have been killed or injured in wars and conflics so for me fifa can go and do one  >:(  >:(