Author Topic: MOAN PAGE  (Read 51767 times)

greeny

• View Profile
MOAN PAGE
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:44 PM »
hi i thought it would be fun to have a moan page, so we can have our daily moan like the bus not running , the trains late , the wet weahther, even the market ground ,mine is recyling its become a daily task at our house , and the bins in the street all week thats my daily moan :)

greeny

• View Profile
Re: MOAN PAGE
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 12:43 PM »
hi i got another moan to day the planed closure of ashton swimming pool , does the swimming pool belong to the people of ashton , after hugh mason donating a pool and money for the up keep of a swimming pool ,i know  the pool is in a different location , but to close it will be wrong ,unless they build another pool  in ashton , good luck to the campaign to stop the closure  :(

Martin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.ashton-under-lyne.com
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 02:04 PM »
You should join Facebook. There are several 'local' groups and they all seem to be places for moaning about bins, rubbish, dog poo, the demise of Stamford Street, etc., etc.
Martin

Martin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.ashton-under-lyne.com
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 02:06 PM »
Oh, and Hugh Mason did not donate any of the money for the old Swimming Baths.
Martin

Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 08:42 PM »
If we  could stop junk we would have less recycling

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 01:57 AM »
36 in the shade on Wednesday, persisting down and only 18 today, BRING BACK SUMMER !!!
I'm convinced 90% of the software on my computer doesn't do anything except send me notifications that there's a new version of itself.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 02:04 AM »
You should join Facebook. There are several 'local' groups and they all seem to be places for moaning about bins, rubbish, dog poo, the demise of Stamford Street, etc., etc.
Bins ??, don't talk to me about flippin bins !!  :), all that gets collected down here is a 35lt plastic bag which we have to buy from the local supermarket for about 50p each, meanwhile me olde Mum in Droylsden gets 4 bins to play with, she should be charging the council ground rent for parking them  ;)
I'm convinced 90% of the software on my computer doesn't do anything except send me notifications that there's a new version of itself.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 12:49 PM »
hi i am not moaning its weekend and its raining , i moaning because it rains everyday  :)

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 01:09 PM »
hi i am not moaning its weekend and its raining , i moaning because it rains everyday  :)

No such thing as bad weather, Greeny. Just inappropriate clothing and footwear. Although, I don't think the folk in Cumbria would see it that way.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 11:54 PM »
Just clicked the Show unread posts since last visit and nobody has posted anything in the last 24 hours  :o

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 12:43 PM »
Just clicked the Show unread posts since last visit and nobody has posted anything in the last 24 hours  :o

Just clicked the who's been moaning since last visit and nobody has posted anything in the last 24 hours.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31 PM »
hi i moaning because i have nothing to moan about  :D ;D

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 11:01 PM »
stop  moaning  and geton  smile  please.. cheers kennetho

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 12:54 PM »
hi just having a bit of a moan about the weather i have started to make an ark in the back garden i see they have built one in america  :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 02:14 AM »
Just had a horrible thought, didja realise that by the end of this year some of the most powerful people on this planet could very well be:

Hilary Clinton, POTUS

Helen Clark, Head of the UN

Theresa May, PM of the MP's

Mutti Merkel, Queen of the EU

And ............... they all have something in common, can you guess what it might be ?.  ;)