Author Topic: World's Fair on the Moss  (Read 3349 times)

PJackson

• View Profile
World's Fair on the Moss
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:41 AM »

Fudge

• View Profile
Re: World's Fair on the Moss
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 11:30 AM »
It would be great if they can pull it of will bring people from all over the World Fudge

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 04:39 PM »
Thank you so very much for that link, PJackson.    ;D   From the main article, which is so interesting, I've also just spent a very long time looking at all the wonderful areas one can visit so close to Greater Manchester, some of which I definitely know about and have visited, and others Ive always wanted to visit in much earlier times before I left for Canada and would still be so happy to visit if I could.  It's so wonderful to see all these places - castles, beautiful estates, parks, beaches, etc, etc.
I'm going to keep that link to the lovely areas I once knew or are available so close to Ashton and the places where I once lived. and send it on to my in-law relatives here so they can know and see for themselves  those places I still talk of.  Again, thank you so much.  Joyce   :) :) :)

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 11:19 AM »
It is hard as you get older to visit places you use to love going to. But the internet opens windows for you to have a look Fudge

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 12:39 AM »
It's a great idea, hope it happens, might even be worth a visit ................. if I'm still drawing breath by then  ;)
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"