Author Topic: cant find page  (Read 4787 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
cant find page
« on: July 25, 2015, 09:24 AM »
Over the last 2 weeks I have not been able to get on my Weymouth page on Ashton now and then it keeps coming up it can't find the page. And the other site is Family search Laterday Saint that comes up then when I put my info in and press send it goes to the can't find been on both a long time and had know trouble Help please Fudge

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
Re: cant find page
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 06:21 PM »
Hi Fudge - I've had the Webcams in Weymouth in my "Favourites" for years with no trouble and like you, I've just discovered I can't get there when I click on it.  However, I've done a little bit of browsing and you might be able to find what you want on the following address:  (hope this works)

http://webapps.westdorset-weymouth.gov.uk/webcams/pages/layout.aspx

Just tried it and it does for me - so hope this is what you're looking for.  Joyce    ;D
There's also a nice couple of picture buttons on the right-hand side that gives you some nice information about the area too....so you might want to add them to your own "Favourites" or Bookmarks for quick reference.   :)

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:13 AM »
Thank you for your help Fudge

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 12:07 PM »
Fudge - I'm not sure why Family Search won't work for you. It's just a thought but can you try going into 'Records' and do a search with a name and identification details that have given you a result in the past and see what happens?

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 01:43 PM »
Hi Son of Nomad Yes but when I press search it comes up cant find Fudge

Bill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 05:02 PM »
Try the Weymouth camera again Fudge and note the five different cameras available to the left of the webcam picture.

Click here for the page on this board.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 06:07 PM »
Hi Bill Thank you  Can you help with the other site as well Fudge

Bill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 08:36 PM »
Although I have a few 78s gathering dust somewhere, historical records aren't my speciality Fudge.

The best I can come up with is this.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 10:41 PM »
Hi Bill Thank you it is the right site but after I put my info in and press search it is still coming up not found I realy like the site as you get a lot of info from it it is a bind but thanks for your help Fudge