Author Topic: CINEMA  (Read 4709 times)

greeny

• View Profile
CINEMA
« on: July 14, 2015, 12:22 PM »
hi i have heard there will be a cinema back in stalybridge , i wonder if its the palace that use to be on market street which closed a few years ago and was turned into a night club , i remember the palace picture house {cinema} back in the 60s with the double seats happy days  :)

Too shy

• View Profile
Re: CINEMA
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 07:25 PM »
hi i have heard there will be a cinema back in stalybridge , i wonder if its the palace that use to be on market street which closed a few years ago and was turned into a night club , i remember the palace picture house {cinema} back in the 60s with the double seats happy days  :)

The "cinema" will apparently be at Judge's Bar, Corporation Street, Stalybridge. They seem to be giving it a go by showing "Brassed Off" later this month.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:24 PM »
hi thanks for that too shy ,is that the club with the blue plaque about the man that wrote its a long way to tipperary  jack judge in 1912  :)

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 02:14 PM »
hi i wonder if the new stalybridge cinema got a good review , i hope they are not brassed off  :)

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 06:31 PM »
hi thanks for that too shy ,is that the club with the blue plaque about the man that wrote its a long way to tipperary  jack judge in 1912  :)

I think you're probably right with that one, Greeny.