Author Topic: what to take to bed  (Read 1648 times)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
what to take to bed
« on: July 09, 2015, 09:44 PM »
this is not a joke  put your car keys at the side of your bed if someone is trying to break in your house or garage press your car alarm on your car keys this will scare the intruder niebors will look out to see whats going on. so the person wont want that so he willtake off.. you have an alarm system at your fingertips at no cost and no instillation.. cheers kennetho

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
Re: what to take to bed
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:47 PM »
It might work if your car alarm can be triggered by the remote, in the meantime I'll stick with the furry crocodile on guard duty and the CO2 pistol in the bedside table  ;)
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 09:04 AM »
I always take a bottle of frozen water up with me in case I wake in the night and need a drink only like it cold  Fudge

will e reckit

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:32 PM »
Pretty good advice that - taking your car keys to bed. If nothing else, thieves won't be able to fish for your keys through the letterbox with a long stick.
Incidentally, I noticed my car alarm (Toybota) starts sounding off after pressing the lock button on the remote too many times in succession. Might be worth a try on other makes.

John

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 02:43 PM »
If my garage security system detects an unauthorised intrusion it is wired to start playing a selection of Cilla Black records. I've never had any trouble since.