Author Topic: fifa  (Read 2423 times)

KENNETHO

• View Profile
fifa
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:04 PM »
sepp blatter as quit cheers his middle name could be orvil,,time to make fifa respected..kennetho

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
Re: fifa
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 08:58 PM »
I think his middle name should be 'limpet'.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 09:50 PM »
I still like   S o b  cheers Kennetho

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 12:21 AM »
I've heard Tony Blair is putting his name forward  ;)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 03:09 AM »
what a way for the England womens team to get kmocked out  I thought they could of won the cup this time but just 1 mistake is all it takes  and no time to fight back after japan getting a gift they should beat the u.s and get their second world cup.. they wont get many more gifts like that..cheers kennetho

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 11:31 AM »
Yes it was a very unjust way to lose but when all said and done, the gals "done good".

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 01:08 PM »
yes they should be proud of themselves just a fluky goal that's all it was but that's all it takes to upset the the odds that poor girl must be devastated..so dust yourselves off and get the bronze.. cheers kennetho

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 12:09 AM »
just watched eng. women take third spot over germanyalthough it was by a penalty good for them .. cheers kennetho

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 03:40 PM »
Many congratulation to the íLionessesí on their third place in the World Cup. They did have chances to win the game, their goalkeeper played well and in my view the penalty award was deserved. This achievement ought to inspire new girls to take up football and give the current team confidence to go further in future.

All this reminds me of the first ladies football game I ever saw in about 1956. It was on the football ground that is at end of Katherine Street in Ashton near West End school. Most of the players looked very butch unlike todayís but it was very entertaining (for the wrong reasons!)

One funny incident stood out that gave the crowd a laugh. A goalkeeper took a goal kick but instead of booting the ball up field she passed it to her full back who was just outside the penalty area with the intention of receiving the ball back so she could pick it up and kick it further upfield. However the full back passed the ball back to the goalie so hard that it passed her and ended up in the back of the net. What A Hoot!

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 05:18 AM »
well the usa won the cup congrats to them japan didn't show up for that game I think Canada did a great job of hosting the games and the crowds were great cheers kennetho