Author Topic: A Very Merry Christmas to one and All  (Read 16660 times)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
Re: A Very Merry Christmas to one and All
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 08:42 PM »
Merry Chrimbo folks, got a pleasant 25 here in Kiwiland, off to the beach after a BBQ brunch  :)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 09:25 PM »
I also meant to thank you too, Kiwi, for your wonderful store of laughs you give us when we're a bit down in the mouth, so to speak!   Happy Holidays everyone - this year we have no snow where I live and it seems very odd to have a temperature of 10C at the moment with green grass, but  it seems everything is about to change rapidly tomorrow and we might begin our winter snow.  Not sure yet, but it's a far cry from last year at the same time.    :D

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 09:45 PM »
I think we are going to get rain for Christmas joyce at least it wont need shoveling have a merry Christmas to everyone cheers kennetho

Dannyx6

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 02:43 AM »
Billl and S-o-N Thank you so much for the pictures, I know exactly where yours was taken Bill and appreciated it very much. Hope that you all had a lovely Christmas with friends, family and loved ones. Ours has been quite hot in the 30's.........cricket having pleasant days in Melbourne Victoria. We are just off for a Brunch Day on Cottesloe Beach. Hope your winter snow has not been to heavy Joyce, light enough for you to make a snowman??? ha ha ha.
Best Wishes to all Dannyx6

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 08:48 AM »
Hi
           A Happy New Year to you all I thought I'd get in first as we are a bit on front of you.       We had a nice warm Christmas day 35 degrees a bit cooler than the two previous days 39 degrees and a lot hotter in the sun. Glad when the storm came and cooled it down a bit.    herby

daftjack

• POWER TO THE PEOPLE....KEEP THE NET FREE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 10:23 AM »
Hi To one and all, May you all have a happy 2015, with lots of love, and whatever floats your boat. May the World be a safer and more understanding place to live in.

just a thought........

Daftjack.  8) 8) 8)

PS, to all of you in the Intelligence community, (you know who you are) you can again, in 2015, as you did in 2014, kiss my hairy white arse. (seasons greetings to you all)

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2015, 06:05 PM »
Hope you all have a very special 2015 and wish you all Good Health, Wealth and Happiness Fudge

KENNETHO

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2015, 06:16 PM »
ha  ha  ha  happy new year to one and all cheers kennetho

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 07:38 PM »
Hi To one and all, May you all have a happy 2015, with lots of love, and whatever floats your boat. May the World be a safer and more understanding place to live in.

just a thought........

Daftjack.  8) 8) 8)

PS, to all of you in the Intelligence community, (you know who you are) you can again, in 2015, as you did in 2014, kiss my hairy white arse. (seasons greetings to you all)

I hardly think the "Intelligence Community" will be showing much interest in what is being said on here, Jack. Or are you using it as a dead letterbox?

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 02:55 PM »
It may not be his postings on this site but DJs' postings on others!
Very hard to know the beast without ALL the information.
Ashton seems to be personal as opposed to general.His regular absences leads me to believe that in your wildest dreams anything is possible.
James bond,spooks,count Ess MMMM i5/6,After all he does seem to spend an awful lot of time in the salt mines.aka(missions)
just a thought!!!

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 03:13 PM »
Happy 2015 to one and all.  Laughter, love, good health and peace is my wish for you all.
All the best, DJ, wherever you are in this mad world! 
Denise
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

Dannyx6

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 05:14 PM »
To everyone on this site, Love, Laughter, Fun and Joy along with Health and Contentment. Peace to the world, ah! is that too much to ask for?
Now Jack, you know I am with MI5!!!!! Do I really have to kiss it????? Enjoy your year in which ever salt mine you choose, look after you and yours.

Too shy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 05:07 PM »
It may not be his postings on this site but DJs' postings on others!
Very hard to know the beast without ALL the information.
Ashton seems to be personal as opposed to general.His regular absences leads me to believe that in your wildest dreams anything is possible.
James bond,spooks,count Ess MMMM i5/6,After all he does seem to spend an awful lot of time in the salt mines.aka(missions)
just a thought!!!

Can't follow what you're saying, jaywit. Could you elaborate?