Author Topic: Whats happing to the world  (Read 3686 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Whats happing to the world
« on: July 18, 2014, 01:06 PM »
So Sad to see so much violence in the world. Inocent people are being slaughtered all the time. Now another Plane looks to have been blown out of the sky people going to do a job or on holiday. Why can't people live in peace any more. Fudge

Denise

• View Profile
Re: Whats happing to the world
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:33 PM »
Case of 'might is right', Fudge, intolerance, greed, lust for power, never-ending!  History repeating itself in most cases.
You're only given a little spark of madness, don't waste it!

daftjack

• POWER TO THE PEOPLE....KEEP THE NET FREE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 09:20 AM »
Hi All, I could not agree more, with your sentiments. Firstly, We have Israel systematically murdering and wiping out an entire Nation, with impunity, and who have been living as an occupied Country for years, nothing meaningful is said about it from the West. ONE American has his head chopped off, and the entire Western World is up in arms about it.

Since when does murdering Palestinian Women and Children, by the thousand, rate lower than ONE American being killed. He had his head chopped OFF, terrible as that is, try telling a Palestinian Mother, it rates higher in Western sensibilities, than her Child being blown to pieces by Israeli warplanes, whilst having her breakfast.

Unless you have been to Palestine over the last few years, and seen what is REALLY going on there, please do not call it a 'War', call it by it's real name, a Holocaust.

Secondly, I see the FBI is being asked to help control our airports!!!!  Britain is being taken over, more and more, by America. Soon they will own most of it, and people wonder why the Scots want their Independence.

Just a thought.......

Daftjack >:( >:( >:(

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:48 AM »
Yes it is like a world war again every one killing there neighbours even if you arn't fighting you are helping in some way by suppling arms to support different factions, The only ones getting rich are the arm dealers. You would have thought the Jews would have learned from the past. Some people won't be happy till they distroy the earth. And the way its going I don't think it will be many years away Fudge

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 02:56 PM »
All!! Wars are bankers wars.
And Derivatives will be the death of us all. OK Bankers what then?  got a penny,spend a penny you've got nowt

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:21 PM »
Hi
     How to stop all wars. Send the politicians in first.    herby

Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 09:47 AM »
Hi
     How to stop all wars. Send the politicians in first.    herby
   And all the religious leaders albert

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 01:31 PM »
hi my thoughts are with alan hemming family this morning after hearing the news about is death words can not describe what i feel , god be with you

Son of Nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 04:01 PM »
It's absolutely sickening. When this kind of news item comes on television I mute the sound and look away because there is nothing I can do. Sadly, letting one's heart rule one's head can prove fatal these days.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 09:58 AM »
As I have said no one learns. I would not watch that and other things that are going on in the world and I don't think it should be televised as that is what the want. Also The computer sites should be better monitored and when things appear like that they should block them. Hope one day everyone can live in peace but I can't see it. Fudge