Author Topic: Fudge  (Read 31238 times)

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
Fudge
« on: June 14, 2013, 08:40 PM »
Hi everyone....I was just wondering if anyone knows if Fudge is okay?    She hasn't posted since May 30th, and although she might be away on holiday. and if she is I hope she's having a lovely time, but it's unusual for her to be silent for so long a time.......Joyce  :)

Assheton

• View Profile
Re: Fudge
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:20 AM »
I too was wondering about Fudge. We haven't had her report on the Whit Walks as we usually do. Hope she is alright.
The Black Knight rides again!

paul_b

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:58 PM »
Im getting a bit worried also. It is nearly the end of June,and she hasnt asked me to send her the link for the Christmas Countdown Calender.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 12:42 AM »
She dropped off the radar with computer problems in early April and then she was off line again from April 20th till May 20th, hopefully it's the same thing and nothing more than another computer problem, maybe we should have a whip round and get her a new one  ;) There's a good used one here that she's welcome to but the postage might be a bit steep  :)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

heather

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 09:49 PM »
I have just spoken to one of Fudge's friends.

It is her computer that is poorly not her.  :)

She hopes to be back online soon.

Heather

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 11:21 PM »
Many thanks Heather  ;)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 01:48 AM »
Many thanks, Heather.   It's a huge relief to know Fudge is okay, although I bet she's pretty upset about her computer.  Good luck, Fudge.   Joyce  ;D

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 09:49 AM »
Thank you for the concern I am hoping my problem is fixed now I had a new computer just before Easter and it as gone down three times since then my cousin who sorts it as a job that he works funny hrs and can only come when he as time. After it went down the 2nd time he said to go on a router as mine was dial up connection they came and put me a free view box and router on Monday but the man could not do my computer my Cousin came last night and sorted it. It as been very frustrating not being on line I also apologise I missed the walks this year so can't give a up date of what happend

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 04:31 PM »
Very happy to see you back, Fudge.    :D   
Isn't it frustrating when new equipment doesn't work?    Just had a really bad several days when our temperatures went up to mid-30C with humidex readings of up to 40C and I couldn't figure out how to change the thermostat from winter heating to summer central air conditioning connected to my new furnace and air conditioner!   I had to call and get a technician in to deal with the crazy, complicated thermostat.   The instruction book must have been written by someone who didn't know there were "oldies" like me who have to deal with new technology!   Everything is fixed now but it was pretty miserable and uncomfortable, and my heart goes out to all those poor people who have to live without central air conditioning when it threatens one's health.    Haven't been out for days.  It's supposed to get cooler going down to about 24C but thundery this weekend.    ;D

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 05:59 PM »
Weather still not brill here have had a few days spread out over a couple of weeks but cooler this week and rain forecast again Fudge

chrisandangie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 06:25 PM »
Welcome back Fudge, so nice to have you back  :)
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 10:20 PM »
Thanks Chris I will cry if it goes again Fudge

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 09:33 AM »
I can't believe it Talk Talk went down Wednesday Night no Phone or Computer all day Thursday but up and Running now Fudge

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 06:19 PM »
I know my friend contacted me to see if my internet was ok, she has talktalk in her office and AOL at home and neither was working, underground cable was stolen in Oldham and a lot of people were affected, luckily even though I had friends with sky broadband who were complaining mine was fine.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 01:45 PM »
Hi Paul b Can you please set up this years Christmas link as there is only 160days to go Fudge