Author Topic: ONE FOR THE AUSSIES  (Read 54224 times)

greeny

• View Profile
ONE FOR THE AUSSIES
« on: July 22, 2009, 11:12 AM »
HI  we are giving the aussies a lesson in cricket ,its took us a long time since we beat them at lords was the last time 1934 ? how are the cricket fans  taking it over there  ;D ;D

herby

• View Profile
Re: ONE FOR THE AUSSIES
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 09:32 PM »
Hi Greeny
            They sure gave the Aussies a lesson on how to get on the right side of the umpires. Three of the five first wickets weren't out. Remember it aint over till the fat lady sings  herby

Bardsleycrow

• Me with a well-known statesman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 09:37 AM »
Thats not the fault of either side it's the umpires.The English captain took his catch on the first bounce so whats wrong with that the umpires thought it was OK.
Kevin

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:20 AM »
Hi
          It's not supposed to bounce before you catch it. Shouldn't the umpire go to the third umpire if there is any doubt herby

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 06:51 PM »
hi test match weather again ,

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 07:44 PM »
hi last game test starts thursday, it will decide on the ashes again , or will the british weather decide it, :D

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 10:32 AM »
hi how have the aussies taken loosing the ashes , the english team are not going to get drunk like last time us poms can still turn the cricket on ,you ex pats should be loving it  :D  :D  :D

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 02:40 PM »
We shared a sunday roast with an aussie and she not very pleased with result specially in the last hour when all my husband and son did was cheer each time we got them out. She is a big cricket fan and used to watch it when living there sat in the sunshine.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 11:54 PM »
Not only did our colonial cousins lose the Ashes, they also managed to lose the Bledisloe cup and came fourth in the Miss World contest, what a lousy weekend, I'm gutted for them .........  ;D
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 09:00 PM »
We wont mention the basketball will we, alright I will  ;)
NZ Tall Blacks coach Nenad Vucinic has heaped praise on his young side after they stunned the highly-fancied Australia 100-78 in Wellington last night to be crowned Oceania champions.

Oh deary deary me, it gets worse, too bad, too sad, never mind  ;D ;D ;D
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

herby

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 12:19 AM »
Hi
         I'll never get over it beaten by the poms on top of that United got beat by Burnley . Will it never end.    herby

Bardsleycrow

• Me with a well-known statesman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 09:59 AM »
Kiwi you forgot NZ beat the Aussies at Ice Hockey.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 09:24 PM »
That one nearly slipped under the radar, mind you in NZ ice hockey is about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit  ;)
Linky

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 07:46 PM »
hi what happening in sydney ,saw it on the news tonight it looked like the red planet ,does this happen often :)

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 12:57 PM »
hi how have you aussie been coping with the heat waves , i believe its been 46 degrees in perth ,thats a bit to hot, some of the temperatures have been broken and in melbourneit was 37 degrees at mid night phew  :)