Author Topic: Inside Info !  (Read 5255 times)

chrisandangie

• View Profile
Inside Info !
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:12 PM »
I have just been talking to a friend of mine, and her new other half works for New Charter. The new series following the enforcement officers airs on BBC 1 at 22.35 on Aug the 14th   ;D
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

heather

• View Profile
Re: Inside Info !
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:55 PM »
I think it is now on tomorrow night, Thursday.

Ashtonian54

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 02:20 AM »
http://www.mydigiguide.com/tv-guide/tv.dll?a=6&h=1&PID=59

Time: 22:35 to 23:20 (45 minutes long).
When: Thursday 16th August on BBC 1

Series showing life in the raw for Greater Manchester's housing officers and the tenants living in social housing. Housing officer Cat Towl deals with a case of noise nuisance, one of the biggest problems in social housing. In Eccles, 55-year-old John is constantly blasting out Smooth FM to the despair of his downstairs neighbour, 20-year-old mum Jess. But what starts off as a simple noise complaint escalates to a serious dispute. Meanwhile, housing officer Lyndon Pugh is trying to help a tenant in Ashton-Under-Lyne whose recurring habit of hoarding household waste has turned her flat into a literal tip. In Dukinfield, housing officer Paul Spencer deals with ruffled feathers. A pair of cockerels in a tenant's garden are providing a 4am wake up call for the neighbours. Paul will have to get his hands dirty to resolve the problem.
(Editor's Choice, Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, 3 Star)

Ashtonian54

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 03:48 AM »
Oh! Dirty Mary from Assheton House by the bus station. The dirty mare!
Always a traumatic event that sets them off.
What about John Aldred eh? He's completely mental, extremely manipulative.
After tonights episode there will be people looking for him to sort him out!
Then in Dukinfield, them chickens, what's that all about eh? killer chickens!!!!!

chrisandangie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 07:56 PM »
just watched it on Iplayer, we have seen Mary in the Irish club a few times. Sorry but i think most people at sometime in their life have a personal tragedy, but to keep milking it 30 years on is a bit rich !  I see what you mean about John, and the chickens, what can I say  :o      Ours have gone now, and I can assure you , never to return, I always wanted them, but now know why most people don't  ;D
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

Ashtonian54

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 11:59 PM »
I watched it in HD and kept wanting to pull that  1" (3 cm)  hair out of her cheek!
Still, I'd help a bit if I lived there.  I remember Assheton House being built.