Author Topic: speakers  (Read 4613 times)

greeny

• View Profile
speakers
« on: July 03, 2009, 02:59 PM »
hi just put some new speakers on ,how do you get the perfect sound ? it got living room ,hallway , shower , etc , these are all the sounds . when you put  a cd in the computer it  does not sound like it does  sterio when you play the cd ,  ???

Martin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.ashton-under-lyne.com
Re: speakers
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:04 PM »
Members of Parliament have even more trouble getting their Speakers right.
Martin

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:08 PM »
hi nice one martin  :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30 AM »
Hi greeny, need a bit more info to find out what sort of speakers have you got and where have you got them plugged in ?? Some types of speakers need a separate power supply, some connect to a USB port, others run from the motherboard or a soundcard and some plug into the monitor, are there just 2 speakers or have you got a subwoofer and the whole surround sound gizmos, what OS are you using ??
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45 AM »
hi kiwi i have fiddled about with the setting its seems to be ok now  one lead goes to the computer and the other to the plug [ mains ] trouble is i dont read instructions and i fiddle about to it works  :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 01:15 AM »
Good Lad, manuals are for wimps  ;)
"We don't want blood all over the lawn and the hounds are fagged out from yesterdays Jehovah's witnesses"

Jayess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 02:13 AM »
These days  most of the manuals are on disk & usually say on the box to run the disk before attempting to any attempt to assemble the thing -- but a few weeks ago I bought a new DVD Burner to replace one that was faulty & on the box it said to read the disk before installation of the Burner.  Good job I knew what to do -- I still am still wondering how they expect you to view the disk -- The joys of the Electronic age. Jayess

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 04:23 PM »
hi bill thanks for that great sunday afternoon chill out music ,regardless the language  :D

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 02:09 PM »
These days  most of the manuals are on disk & usually say on the box to run the disk before attempting to any attempt to assemble the thing -- but a few weeks ago I bought a new DVD Burner to replace one that was faulty & on the box it said to read the disk before installation of the Burner.  Good job I knew what to do -- I still am still wondering how they expect you to view the disk -- The joys of the Electronic age. Jayess
Same with my server,E'mail or chat about problems.How the hel* can you if its down?!!!!