Author Topic: speakers  (Read 4721 times)

greeny

• View Profile
speakers
« on: July 03, 2009, 02:59 PM »
hi just put some new speakers on ,how do you get the perfect sound ? it got living room ,hallway , shower , etc , these are all the sounds . when you put  a cd in the computer it  does not sound like it does  sterio when you play the cd ,  ???

Martin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.ashton-under-lyne.com
Re: speakers
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:04 PM »
Members of Parliament have even more trouble getting their Speakers right.
Martin

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:08 PM »
hi nice one martin  :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30 AM »
Hi greeny, need a bit more info to find out what sort of speakers have you got and where have you got them plugged in ?? Some types of speakers need a separate power supply, some connect to a USB port, others run from the motherboard or a soundcard and some plug into the monitor, are there just 2 speakers or have you got a subwoofer and the whole surround sound gizmos, what OS are you using ??
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45 AM »
hi kiwi i have fiddled about with the setting its seems to be ok now  one lead goes to the computer and the other to the plug [ mains ] trouble is i dont read instructions and i fiddle about to it works  :D

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 01:15 AM »
Good Lad, manuals are for wimps  ;)
My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Jayess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 02:13 AM »
These days  most of the manuals are on disk & usually say on the box to run the disk before attempting to any attempt to assemble the thing -- but a few weeks ago I bought a new DVD Burner to replace one that was faulty & on the box it said to read the disk before installation of the Burner.  Good job I knew what to do -- I still am still wondering how they expect you to view the disk -- The joys of the Electronic age. Jayess

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 04:23 PM »
hi bill thanks for that great sunday afternoon chill out music ,regardless the language  :D

jaywit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 02:09 PM »
These days  most of the manuals are on disk & usually say on the box to run the disk before attempting to any attempt to assemble the thing -- but a few weeks ago I bought a new DVD Burner to replace one that was faulty & on the box it said to read the disk before installation of the Burner.  Good job I knew what to do -- I still am still wondering how they expect you to view the disk -- The joys of the Electronic age. Jayess
Same with my server,E'mail or chat about problems.How the hel* can you if its down?!!!!