Author Topic: New Dog  (Read 2552 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
New Dog
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:59 AM »
In Nov my Daughter and family had to have there beloved dog Meg put to sleep as she had cancer she loved having a bit of wine out of the empty bag and would lick it all over she only stole once that was the Turkey one Christmas luckily we had eaten. They could not stand having no dog so the got Sage her owner was terminally ill and she is 3 years old a lot different in character. Last night my daughter made a large pizza for her hand one of the Grandsons she went and had a quick bath when she came down the kitchen looked like a blood bath she had ate all the raw pizza and there was tomato puree all over. She said if we put her near the fire she'll explode. Its funny how animals like to eat unusual things. A lady who she works with got a rescue kitten and it is terrorizing her other cat and Dog but she noticed the eggs kept going missing and caught her stealing one taking it off and eating it. One of my cats loved coconut and would tap you if you had any. As anyone else got animals with strange taste. Fudge

lydia

• View Profile
Re: New Dog
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26 AM »
I had 2 cats but had to have cocoa who was 20 put to sleep 2 years ago and he would eat anything including spaghetti bolognese and would hover near you while we were eating but my other cat wouild only eat catfood but since cocoa has gone has changed completely and as soon as she smells food she's there waiting and tries anything.

chrisandangie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Our Kim loves Rabbit Poo  ::)
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

Vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:55 PM »
I had a dog that ate a bar of soap once, and I emphasise the "once".  ;D

Vanessa

Joyce_in_Canada

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 09:43 PM »
I had a lovely German Shepherd in the 60's and she liked nothing better than to grab a small bar of soap if she got the chance.  She also loved the Avon Lady's sample kit bag where she kept the lipsticks and got into them while we were talking....ruined a whole bunch of things and I was so embarrassed, but Blaze wasn't - she just stood there with a big red grin on her face!   :o ;D ;D

GayJ

• Dukky Duck
    • View Profile
    • Tameside Family History
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 10:53 PM »
The week that the banks crashed, one of my cats brought me a present and dropped it next to my bed - a half eaten burger in a sesame bun.

Probably knew times were going to be bad so instead of the usual mouse, perhaps thought he had to hunt for proper supplies!!
Don't let the B***ds grind you down.

pamela

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 06:56 AM »
I once saw a cat eating water melon !!It must have been a very hot day!! I had a cat that would sit beside me while I peeled potatoes and eat them raw!!
Politicians and nappies should be changed frequently...and for the same reason!!!

Nan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 05:25 PM »
Many years ago we had a springer spaniel named Bramble. Every morning when my husband got up for work, he had to make 2 cups of coffee, 1 for himself and 1 for Bramble`s dish (would never let him drink from a cup). If he forgot for any reason, Bramble used to practically climb on his knee, barking like mad, till he realised that he`d forgot his brew.