Author Topic: Lets start with a smile  (Read 572507 times)

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
Re: Lets start with a smile
« Reply #2385 on: February 11, 2019, 02:36 AM »

I wanted to thank everyone for sticking with me while l figured out the meaning of ďmanyĒ. It means a lot.

My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2386 on: February 11, 2019, 02:36 AM »
Not to brag, but l have this incredible talent in predicting whatís inside a wrapped present. Itís a gift.

My pet hate is passing. When my time comes, Iím going to die, Iím refuse to ďpassĒ. I want people to say Iím dead. Brown ******* bread. Any ****** that says I passed, Iíll haunt.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2387 on: February 11, 2019, 02:37 AM »

I asked my friend Sam to sing a song about the iPhone. And then Samsung

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2388 on: February 11, 2019, 02:38 AM »
It is a little known fact that Hollywood legend Yul Brynner had personal hygiene issues. This came to light on a visit to Liverpool in the 1960s, when he was invited to watch a game at Anfield and many of those around him noticed the unpleasant odour. To this day, the crowd at Liverpool still sing...

Yul never wore cologne.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2389 on: February 11, 2019, 02:41 AM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been admitted into hospital and they are keeping me in.
I have only gone and poisoned myself.
What I thought was an onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb.
They said I should be out sometime in the spring.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2390 on: February 11, 2019, 02:42 AM »
A man has collapsed while riding the London Eye.

Paramedics say he is slowly coming round.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2391 on: February 11, 2019, 02:42 AM »
I had a medical condition which meant I could smell coconuts from 10 metres away, which was great for my 1st job as a bounty hunter.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2392 on: February 11, 2019, 02:42 AM »
I was walking down the road the other day and l saw this advert in the window that said, ďTV for sale, £1, volume stuck on full.Ē I thought: l canít turn that down.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2393 on: February 11, 2019, 02:43 AM »
If you see a robbery at an Apple Store does that make you an iWitness?

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2394 on: February 11, 2019, 02:45 AM »

Whatís the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

One is heavy and the other is a little lighter.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2395 on: February 11, 2019, 02:47 AM »
I bought a book today called "Overcoming Kleptomania" Well, I say bought...

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2396 on: February 11, 2019, 02:47 AM »
My mate was found guilty of overusing commas. The judge warned him to expect a long sentence.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2397 on: February 11, 2019, 02:49 AM »
A brain and a battery walk into a pub. The barman says, " I'm not serving you two." "Why not?" says the brain. "Well," said the barman, "You're already out of your head and I'm afraid he might start something."

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2398 on: February 11, 2019, 02:50 AM »
What do you call an underwater dog? A subwoofer.

Kiwi

• ɐoɹɐǝʇo∀ ɯoɹɟ ɐɹO ɐᴉʞ
    • View Profile
    • Central Hawkes Bay NZ
« Reply #2399 on: February 11, 2019, 02:50 AM »

Me: "Is this fly spray any good for wasps?" Sales assistant: "Not really. It kills them."