Author Topic: Blue Spice  (Read 15925 times)

lydia

• View Profile
Re: Blue Spice
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 09:57 PM »
tomorrow we had planned on going to the little india on katherine st. evey time we've passed its been closed so now booked at the pearl again cos we had such a good meal last time. have any of you been there and if so what do you think? we then going round hurst again for a drink as we've all booked a day off work monday except for my husband.

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 10:37 AM »
hi does any one know if the top wok that use to be over the garage corner of oldham road and boodle street , some one was saying the other day it had opened again and was supposed to be better ,i have seen nothing advertised  ???

chrisandangie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40 AM »
Yes its called Hei Hei now, but we havent tried it yet.
If it sounds too good to be true,it probably is!

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 01:27 PM »
used to like top wok but def try hei hei when we go for chinese next but tonight goin for italian at daisy nook with work friends. most of them live in oldham area so we picked one a bit neare me for a change.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 01:33 PM »
My Daughter and family have been to what use to be Top Wok but were not impressed. We now use the Little China on Stamford St facing what use to be Hitchings It is lovely food and the Wine does'nt cost as much as a lot of the Resteraunts and the don't rush you. Fudge

brian seward

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 01:50 AM »
Here in Vancouver we have a zillion restaurants. Some extra good and reasonably priced. Unfortunately  we have to put up with music It never stops
I have complained sometimes and got a free dinner, but they will not stop.
This is  music that a diner does like. It is so loud that whether you are with your wife or girl friend you cannot converse.
Do you have the same problem in Ashton?