General Category > Ashton's Night Life

Blue Spice

(1/5) > >>

Fudge:
Me and My Grandson both enjoy a good curry he is only a 11 and we discuss which make the best Curry I like Blue Spice on St Albions Estate runner up Indian Ocean. My favourite curry is Chicken Tika Vinderloo . My grandsons favourite is Chicken Bhuna he also likes Hurst Cross Tandori what is your favourite Fudge

Nan:
I haven`t got a favourite Indian take-away shop, but my two favourite curries are Chicken tikka masala and chicken korma. I just love the creamy, coconut taste of the latter.

Lynn56:
We don't have any curry places here,unless you count the green curry that is served in our little Thai restaurant,which doesn't taste like anything I remember.So my favorite curry has to be the one that I make!

greeny:
HI I like the blue spice , but the indian plazza at audenshaw [ the church inn ,that was] is a nice little restaurant :D

Ashtonian54:

--- Quote from: Lynn56 on May 05, 2009, 07:33 PM ---We don't have any curry places here,unless you count the green curry that is served in our little Thai restaurant,which doesn't taste like anything I remember.So my favorite curry has to be the one that I make!

--- End quote ---

Where in the world could you be that doesn't have curry!  Theres millions here in The Greater Los Angeles area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version