Author Topic: Blue Spice  (Read 15926 times)

Fudge

• View Profile
Blue Spice
« on: May 04, 2009, 09:25 PM »
Me and My Grandson both enjoy a good curry he is only a 11 and we discuss which make the best Curry I like Blue Spice on St Albions Estate runner up Indian Ocean. My favourite curry is Chicken Tika Vinderloo . My grandsons favourite is Chicken Bhuna he also likes Hurst Cross Tandori what is your favourite Fudge

Nan

• View Profile
Re: Blue Spice
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:39 PM »
I haven`t got a favourite Indian take-away shop, but my two favourite curries are Chicken tikka masala and chicken korma. I just love the creamy, coconut taste of the latter.

Lynn56

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33 PM »
We don't have any curry places here,unless you count the green curry that is served in our little Thai restaurant,which doesn't taste like anything I remember.So my favorite curry has to be the one that I make!

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:29 PM »
HI I like the blue spice , but the indian plazza at audenshaw [ the church inn ,that was] is a nice little restaurant :D

Ashtonian54

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 11:33 PM »
We don't have any curry places here,unless you count the green curry that is served in our little Thai restaurant,which doesn't taste like anything I remember.So my favorite curry has to be the one that I make!

Where in the world could you be that doesn't have curry!  Theres millions here in The Greater Los Angeles area

Jean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:08 AM »
Hi all the Lal Quilla in mossley is my favourite curry restaurant, it has a very relaxing atmosphere ,the staff are lovely and the food is delicious !! :D

Thirty8ers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 06:45 PM »
Bower Spice in Stalybridge deserves a mention,
June

Lynn56

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Where in the world could you be that doesn't have curry!  Theres millions here in The Greater Los Angeles area

Amarillo Texas ! or just south really in Canyon.There used to be a little indian place in Amarillo a few years ago,but now it's a 5 hr trip to Dallas for a curry.

gina44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 07:41 PM »
My sister went to the Phoenix in Stalybridge and she said that it was lovely,it is a restaurant and from what she says its worth going.

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 09:43 PM »
I have been to the Phoenix in Stalybridge but it is Chinese. Another good Chines is facing what use to be Hitchens on Stamford St. If you like Italian Pinoccio's across from the Library is very good you take your own Wine ect with you so it is quite reasonable Fudge

greeny

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 11:16 AM »
hi i tried the chineese restaurant on stamford street facing hitchens next to dominoes , last week , yes its a nice little place the food was great at a reasonable price , :D

Maisie1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 04:03 PM »
I have only been once but the Plaza in Audenshaw (the old Church pub) is extremely nice!

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 10:20 PM »
Last wednesday six of us went to the pearl restaurant audenshaw for indian. It was brilliant. It was last known as the causeway. I would really recomend it. Service and food fantastic

trekkie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 04:33 PM »
went to the blue spice had a great night out there and went to the chinese on stanford street in august had a smashing meal

Fudge

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 08:48 PM »
Both lovely Places for meals just had a Blue Spice Take away for my evening meal Yum yum... Fudge